No products in the cart.
GRF-31 Grandfather Clock
83″ high x 30″ wide x 16″ deep. Many custom sizes and options available.
You can customize this clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GRF-31 Amish Grandfather Clock
- Solid hardwood and plywood construction
- Hermle 1161-853 114cm windup movement with automatic night shutoff feature
- Westminster, Saint Michael’s, and Whittington chime melodies
- Chime silencing switch
- Lock with key
- Choice of silver or brass components
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Brass or silver components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GRF-31 Grandfather Clock
Westminster - Tubular
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom clocks vary and range anywhere from 8-20 weeks.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields