No products in the cart.
GM-401 Grandmother Clock
Shown with brushed nickel components, Chelsea gray paint, and antiquated distressing on maple wood. Dimensions are 79″ high x 21.75″ wide x 14.25″ deep.
You can customize this clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GM-401 Amish Grandmother Clock
- Swan neck top with finial
- Decorative moldings for raised panel appearance
- V-grooved glass on bottom section door
- Hermle 1161-853 94cm movement with automatic night shutoff feature
- Westminster, St. Michaels, and Whittington chime melodies
- American-made dial with working moon dial, second hand, and silver ring with Arabic numbers
- American-made harp style, brushed nickel pendulum
- American-made brushed nickel weight shells
- Keyed lock on door, nickel hinges
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Antiquated distressing
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Polished brass components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GM-401 Grandmother Clock
Westminster - Tubular
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom clocks vary and range anywhere from 8-20 weeks.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields