No products in the cart.
GRF-404 Grandfather Clock
Shown with brushed nickel components, hand-rubbed coffee stain on trim pieces, and white dove paint with dark walnut rub-through on maple wood. Dimensions are 83″ high x 30″ wide x 16″ deep
You can customize this clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GRF-404 Amish Grandfather Clock
- Flat top with rope molding around the bottom of the crown molding
- Reeded columns with turned ends
- Embossed egg and dart molding below the bottom door
- Beveled glass on bottom door and sides
- Hermle 1161-853 114cm movement with automatic night shutoff feature
- Westminster, Saint Michaels, and Whittington chime melodies
- American-made dial with working moon dial, second hand, and silver ring with applied Arabic numbers
- American-made lyre pendulum with decorative center
- American-made weight shells with applied decorative bands
- Nickel knobs and hinges on top doors
- Keyed lock on bottom door, nickel hinges
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Antiquated distressing
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Polished brass components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GRF-404 Grandfather Clock
Westminster - Tubular
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom clocks vary and range anywhere from 8-20 weeks.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields