No products in the cart.
GM-01 Grandmother Clock
80″ high x 17″ wide x 10.5″ deep. Shown in Oak wood with Provincial stain.
You can customize this clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GM-01 Amish Grandmother Clock
- Solid hardwood and plywood construction
- Hermle 451-053 94cm chain-driven movement
- Westminster chime melody chimes on the quarter hour and strikes on the hour
- Choice of silver or brass components
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Custom acrylic artwork painting
- Beveled glass
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Brass or silver components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GM-01 Grandmother Clock
Westminster - Tubular
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom clocks vary and range anywhere from 8-20 weeks.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields