No products in the cart.
PW-403 Wall Clock
Shown with brushed nickel components, hand rubbed SCM800 stain on trim pieces and black paint on maple wood. Dimensions are 42.5″ high x 19″ wide x 8.75″ deep.
You can customize this wall clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the PW-403 Amish Wall Clock
- Flat top with rope molding around the bottom of the crown molding
- Reeded columns with turned ends on door
- Grooved glass in bottom section of door
- Hermle 1051-030 55cm triple chime movement with silent mode
- Westminster, Saint Michael’s, and Whittington chime melodies
- Nickel finish clock dial with fake moon dial
- Pendulum with nickel finish
Optional Battery Movement Features
- Chime melodies include: Mechanical Westminster, Bell Westminster, Ava Maria, and Gong
- Christmas songs include: Wish you a Merry Christmas, Jingle Bells, It’s the Season, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- Chime off option
- Automatic night silencer
- Volume control
- Strike on half and full hour (or) strike on quarter hour with full chime on the hour
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Antiquated distressing
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Polished brass components (select models)
Chime's Available for the PW-403 Wall Clock
St. Michael's windup
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom wall clocks vary and range anywhere from 4-20 weeks.
Please note that chime sound recordings are representative only and may not precisely represent the actual sound of our clocks.
All weights shown in wall and shelf clocks are for decorative purposes only. These clocks use a spring driven or battery operated movement which does not require weights.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields