No products in the cart.
PW-23 Wall Clock
40.5″ high x 17.75″ wide x 8.75″ deep. Shown in Maple wood with Black paint and light moldings. Has a real moving moon dial.
You can customize this wall clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the PW-23 Amish Wall Clock
- Solid hardwood and plywood construction
- Hermle 1051-030 48cm triple chime movement with silent mode
- Westminster, Saint Michael’s, and Whittington chime melodies
- Choice of silver or brass components
- Decorative weights and chains
- Lyre pendulum
- Moving moon dial
Optional Battery Movement Features
- Chime melodies include: Westminster and Whittington
- Chime off option
- Automatic night silencer
- Volume control
- Strike on half and full hour (or) strike on quarter hour with full chime on the hour
- Battery required
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Custom acrylic artwork painting
- Beveled glass
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Brass or silver components (select models)
Chime's Available for the PW-23 Wall Clock
St. Michael's windup
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom wall clocks vary and range anywhere from 4-20 weeks.
Please note that chime sound recordings are representative only and may not precisely represent the actual sound of our clocks.
All weights shown in wall and shelf clocks are for decorative purposes only. These clocks use a spring driven or battery operated movement which does not require weights.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields