No products in the cart.
GS-501 Grandson Clock
Dimensions are 41″ high x 12″ wide x 8.25″ deep.
You can customize this wall clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GS-501 Amish Grandson Clock
- A miniature grandfather clock with a windup mechanical movement
- Solid hardwood and plywood construction
- Hermle 1051-030 48cm triple chime movement with silent mode
- Westminster, Saint Michael’s, and Whittington chime melodies
- Choice of silver or brass components
- Decorative weights and chains
- Lyre pendulum
- Movement is accessible from the back
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Silver or brass components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GS-501 Grandson Clock
St. Michael's windup
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom wall clocks vary and range anywhere from 4-20 weeks.
Please note that chime sound recordings are representative only and may not precisely represent the actual sound of our clocks.
All weights shown in wall and shelf clocks are for decorative purposes only. These clocks use a spring driven or battery operated movement which does not require weights.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields