No products in the cart.
GRF-405 Grandfather Clock
Show with brushed nickel components, hand rubbed Boston stain, black glaze, and vintage distressing on maple wood. Dimensions are 83.5″ high x 30.5″ wide 14.5″ deep.
You can customize this clock by selecting from our standard features below. If you are interested in more detailed customization (different sizes, custom stains, etc...) than what is available here, please contact us using our custom quote form.
Standard Features of the GRF-405 Amish Grandfather Clock
- Flat top with beaded cove crown
- Plain round columns with turned ends
- Beveled glass on door and bottom side pieces
- Removable top side glass panels for easy access to clock movement
- Hermle 1161-853 114cm movement with automatic night shutoff feature
- Westminster, Saint Michael’s, and Whittington chime melodies
- American-made antique white dial with Roman numerals and brushed nickel bezel
- American-made brushed nickel lyre pendulum and weight shells
- Keyed lock on door, nickel hinges
- Wood species – Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Elm, Ash, Hickory
- Finish color options – OCS stain collection, painted finish, custom colors
- Antiquated distressing
- Two-tone finish
- Burnt edges
- Interior lighting
- Engraved glass / personalization
- Wood carvings and engraving
- Beveled glass (select models)
- Glass in sides (select models)
- Polished brass components (select models)
Chime's Available for the GRF-405 Grandfather Clock
Westminster - Tubular
The final assembly of our clocks is the responsibility of the purchaser. We provide instructions and can provide support for final setup as needed.
Quality and custom options take time. Lead times on our custom clocks vary and range anywhere from 8-20 weeks.
Signup for Deals and Company News
"*" indicates required fields